Not sure if it is big news in SG, but here, the big news for the past few days has been the chaos of the new Terminal 5 in Heathrow. Guess my flight from Manchester is going to land in LHR tomorrow evening (GMT time)? Yup, Terminal 5. I am now praying very hard that my luggage will not be part of the 15 thousand plus luggage bags that is still "lost" in T5.
In fact, not just that, I also praying hard that my flight from Manchester to LHR is also not one of the cancelled flights - there were 32 flights today that were cancelled. There are more tomorrow, not sure what flights will it be but I am only flying out of Manchester in the evening around 6 plus pm. Anything can happen from now till then... Although I am already checked-in via BA website.
If they cancel it I will demand that they pay for my direct flight from Manchester - SG (SQ flight)! If they cancel my flight, I will most probably fail to connect with my flight from LHR to SG. If so, they might as well compensate it with a direct flight so that I can get back to SG by 2nd April. My coz got to work on 3rd April and she got a deadline on that day!!!
Well, will see.
Yes, my trip has finally coming to an end... My luggage is totally filled, I had to extend the seams to hold everything and it does seems that I bought too much stuff... Which is rather interesting in my case as I tend not to buy anything while traveling, but well, maybe previously there were no HMV, which is having up to 70% off sale at the moment... :D
Praying hard now for tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment