Saturday, March 29, 2008

On way to Manchester, 28 Mar 08

Well, we are now on the train on the way to Manchester. We had to take from Windermere till Oxenholme and the change to another train to get the Manchester. This time, the power point for the lappie works! Hey something is working... Sorry, can't help it. The power pt we had on the other train from Edinburgh to Oxenholme did not work at all.

On the other end, the Singtel roaming in UK is not that good. I don't seems to get any signal at all to return an sms to my colleague. Whereas my pda phone (personal line) had line from Vondafone; and it's a line from M1.

So what now till we get to Manchester which is about an hour and half away. With rain on either side of the window, yes, it back to raining season again... Today we left Windermere the way we came - in the rain. Except that when we arrive, the rain were not that heavy. Today the rain were rather heavy and the weather forecast is that it will continue till Monday (well, that's how far the weather forcast could go on BBC).

Just did a calculation - there is 854 photos in the drive... Wow. Then again it included a couple, well, a lot of NG shots. Strangely enough, despite the weather, I did get quite a fair bit of IR shots in there as well... Hmmm... But I doubt I will see IR lens for the next few days... Yeah, now I know what I need to do. I need to clean my lens!!!! So that would be the things to do till we get to Manchester.

No comments: