Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally.... It arrives...

After waiting for 3 months, instead of the 6 weeks as quoted by the seller... My newest gadget at my home (DLink DNS-323) has arrived. I had actually paid for this in the last PC show (Commex) in Sept, and was told that I will have to wait for 6 weeks (stock ran out early)... Well, from 6 weeks it became 3 months... After 6 weeks, you get some threads in Hardwarezone forum with people asking if anyone got their goods...

If it has not been those who kept track and posted in the forum, I wonder how long they will take before calling me (they had promised to call when it arrives, since they were asking for contact numbers then). Went down today, as some of them wrote in the forum that stock has arrived... Got there, walked in, and ask... "Has DLink DNS-323 arrive?"... "Yes, yesterday..." and then proceed to grab one and place it at counter (while the other person writing on the receipt that I collected it), and I ask why there was no call to inform... Sheepish reply that "stock only arrive yesterday"... Yes, it arrive yesterday, so by this morning, we should be getting calls - No?!?

Anyway... It's now set up time... So I guess, I will be busy setting this up...

Wonder: If they did not call by Thursday and there were no news of collection... Could I make a police report for fraud/cheat case as they got stock for Sitex, but no stock for those who paid for it during the last show??

No comments: