Ok, the title happens because my mother has just step into the plane and heading toward Chongqing this evening (with my aunt)... So I am basically "free" - "no govt" (direct translation from the Cantonese dialect...
Got permission from Boss to leave office early (but then log back into office network to download emails after reaching home - just to make sure nothing went hay wired after I left), and picked her up as well as my aunt before heading for airport.
I have to say, it's kind of weird to be doing this as most of the time, it was her who does the sending and I did the traveling. I never knew I am that naggy till today... I practically nagged at her and aunt to make sure they take care of themselves, make sure they got their passport and their return flight tickets (No guide following them there as there were only about 11 of them, so they were on their own), make sure my aunt remembers to take care of her bag, and not to drop important stuff like air ticket (like her wallet went missing in Melbourne a few months ago), and before that nag at mother to make sure she brings enough winter wear since she does not like cold weather and does not do very well in them. Heck, I even brought her to the Winter Time store at Vivocity to get long johns and other stuff she needs... I literally pass all my socks, sweaters, whatever which I used when I travel to places in winter season. Interestingly, her bag is still lighter than my aunt's, who by the way, had travel all over the world and to different seasons. Talking about that, I did "remind" them to make sure the luggage is loaded and locked into the bus's luggage area before boarding the bus.
Oh well, hopefully they have a good time and mother would have learn how to use the Canon P&S cam well enough to be confident in using it...
Where they went you ask... Well, they decided, 2 weeks ago, to go on this Chan Brothers' 6DAYS 3 GORGES + WUHAN (CN6DG) tour. So, by the end of this tour, she has actually did better than me - she had gone on a holiday cruise!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment