Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hmmm....

Hmmm.... I still having issues in getting myself checked-in via internet... This is amazing... Darn... I am trying to get a good seat but even with upgrade, there seems to be some issues in checking-in via internet...

Haiz.... Let's see what happens tomorrow... Well at least now it's slightly better, this morning I can't even log into the site...

Well... It's my last night in Freiburg... Just as I get used to the weather, I am leaving... Figures isn't it?

Oh well, at least I will be getting my photos out of my cam... Not sure if I will be able to get it in here before I fly again...

Meantime... Should start packing... Had quite a few bottles to pack... Hmmm... Wanted to add something but it just hover somewhere behind the mind and refuses to come out... Nevermind...

P.S. - Looks like SIA's website is not the only one that I am having issues with... Even the clubsnap's website is out as well... Weird!

No comments: