Yup... I am currently at the SIA Airline Lounge in Melbourne Airport. This is the first time that I am using the Lounge (courtesy of Gold KR status) and I get wireless access for free! Nice....
Well, time flies and it's Friday! I am flying home in the 12.50am flight so technically it's a next morning flight... Oh well, who cares... Just that I am finally not flying anymore till early April - unless got to fly to KL... That's another issue altogether. At least no more long hour flights for the time being...
Amazing that 5 days have gone since stepping into Melbourne. Came here to give a technical training on a product to the Aus colleagues and I hope they could understand what I was trying to impart to them on the technical side of the product such that they can do the installation of the product themselves... I forsee that I will still have a trip to Brisbane for the next installation as I have no idea when the apps person will be employed and trained for this product.
It's kind of a long hour trip as I have not got my materials ready (half of it is because I just came back from training myself and had to scramble to get some ppt slides up), so I have been burning midnight oil to get the slides ready for the next day... Think I am using up my numbers by now... All I want is a few days of at least 8 hours of sleep per night till I feel afresh!!!
But amist all these, I had the opportunity to retry my hands at IR Photography, using the grass (green colour) as the custom white balance, thus without any post processing, the preview in my camera, the sky looks brown!!! Did not have Photoshop on my laptop, thus will have to download the pictures once I get home. Will post the pics as well as my Freiburg pics once I get a chance to do my selection and processing....
Hmm... Time to pack and get going... Should be boarding soon... and (again courtesy of Gold KR status) should be able to get on the plane before the crush...
Till the next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey hey!
Welcome home! have a good flight and cya on sunday!
Post a Comment