Saturday, February 18, 2006

What to do on a Sat in a weather that is not helping?

Yup... It's Sat (Samstag) again... Well almost... It's still Freitag nacht (Friday night if you haven't got it by now) in Freiburg. Just got an sms 2 hours ago saying that I got my upgrade, and need to call back by 6pm Singapore time to confirm (issue voucher) it. I am still thinking, should I or should I not... Since it will be night by the time I get on the plane and all I want is sleep... Well, and the Noes Joux movie... ARGH... It's so tempting to upgrade for the way back... Darn, darn, darn... Tough decision to sleep on... Got to call by tomorrow morning (morgen) by 10.59am.

Meantime... Well, I did not managed to take pics of the skiing event... Turns out the rain came, thus making it cold and difficult to take any pics... Also, the place was not very well lit, so in the end, only had fun playing with snow balls... Could not even find out how to play with the slides...

Sigh... It's seems to be raining every evening... Rain yesterday evening, rain again this evening... Well, got to figure what to do tomorrow... Wanted to go Basel (Swiss), but then, what's there to see in Basel? So, maybe will be going up to Scholossburg and then the market at Munzterplatz... See if there are some chance of taking pics...

Meantime... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not...
Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not... Should I, should I not......................

No comments: