Friday, June 17, 2005

Accomplishments!!!! (Not! :p)

I think I am feeling quite accomplished lately... I managed to drive to office from the hotel (and back) without the NeverLost navigation for this week. Just pop into the car, and drive off, like I have been doing this for ages and just drive off to office.... Then once the day is over, I jump back into the car and drive all the way back. Well, then again, I have been using the same route since Day 1.... So I should be very, very familiar with the route by now...

I have also got my Shure e2c. Order it from Amazon on 13 June, got it on 15 June, delivered by UPS. Order the animation DVD Star Wars: Clone War and the Star Wars Episode 3: Return of the Sith soundtrack... But sad to say by today it was still not processed yet, therefore I had to cancel the order - I doubt it can be processed and delivered by Sat morning... So, I will have to make a trip to Best Buy/Borders to see if I can get it at a reasonable price - only slight more than the online price.... That I will have to do tomorrow....

It has been quite an interesting situation that I have observed lately... My breakfast has been reduced to just a muffin or bagel with cream cheese; with a sandwich for lunch and then a hugh dinner, like the meal I had at the Japanese restaurant (Sakura) in Mt. Prospect. As well as today's Eat-All-You-Can Lobster at Pappadeaux Seafood restaurant... My stomach is still filled to the brim as I type this blog.... Feeling a bit blotted, then again, I think I have been feeling that since my arrival... Think I have to go on a detox diet for the next 2 weeks.... I believe I might just lose appetite once I get back home.... Oh yeah... I could only handle 3 whole lobsters in this meal and feeling rather stuff now... Had a nice slice of chocolate mousse/fudge cake along with a scoop of ice cream.... Hmmm... Did I make someone drool???? Heh.... I know... That very bad of me.... But well..... It was fun! Heh....

Nearly wanted to make a trip to the theatre here to watch Mr & Mrs Smith... I think I will have to catch that when I get back home... The other movie I think I would be interested in will be The Perfect Man.... Ah well, let's see what happens when I get back... Not sure if I will be able to catch up with movies... If not, there is always the movies on board the planes when I fly around. Not sure when will be the next trip, as I doubt I will be traveling that much as the projects gets into the critical path.... Unless offices in Aus/NZ or any other countries request for my assistance.

Anyway... My brain is shutting down... Think all the "juice" are now concentrating on the stomach, the brain just shut down due to lack of something.....

Till another time.....

1 comment:

Little Miss Snooze said...

lobster! choc mousse cake! argh! u wrote that with me in your mind! I knew it!