Finally some solid plans and enquiries made for the UK trip. Currently only the match tickets are paid for!! We booked the flights but still holding out for some other promotions that may be available soon, like during NATAs fair... Now we made enquiries on some B&B in Windermere, Cumbria which is within the Lake District. Will be checking up some B&B for Edinburgh and Manchester (not forgetting a day trip to Liverpool... BUT... they are having a home game on 30 Mar, which means no stadium tour... Hmmm... Of course that is also assuming MU is playing on 29 Mar). We also had laid out plans on where we would be travelling and on which dates we would be where, so that we could start enquiry on the B&B and make bookings!!!
So... I am a pretty happy camper for now on... So looking forward to the my trip...
Was at John 3:16 recently and saw the Lowepro Flipside 300 bag and now I am tempted to buy this... Reason - Flipside is like Crumpler bags where the zip to the compartment is not easily within reach... If I were to get this, then I would have had 3 bags for my cams - S&F Reporter 400 (shoulder bag), Computrekker AW and Flipside 300 (backpack). Hmmm... And it might be in time for this trip... Seriously thinking about not bringing lappie this time (which leads to thinking of getting a bag with no lappie compartment)... But how to download pics to some HDD space so that I can carry on using the CF cards... Hmm...
Talking about this lead me to think... Mrs TehPeng aka Miz Snooze talks about buying bags (Kate Spade and all)... Me, talk about buying camera bags... We do have something in common, just not the right segment of the market!!!! :P *faint*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I say BUY IT! :)
Post a Comment