Yup, finally had the time to sort through my photos for both Germany and Melbourne trip. So here they are -
Germany - Mannheim
Germany - Freiburg
Germany - Freiburg's Saturday Market at Munsterplatz
Germany - Merdingen's Sunday Fasnet (procession)
Melbourne City
The only reasonable IR shot that I could get in Melbourne and it was like in late afternoon, thus the sun is at an angle.
Ok... That's all I have... Well, not that these are the only shots I took... I took around 100plus shots for the Fasnet, but I don't think I should be showing all of them here... So I guess these are the "better" ones in my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































4 comments:
Wow thanks for sharing the pics. They are very crisp.
It is so interesting to see their procession!
Yes.... But not when you get loads of paper confetti on your head, body and bag... Heck they even grab a handful just to drop it on my head!
Very interesting shots of the procession. Those costumes are just spectacular. L
ovely shots of Melbourne at dusk
pfong, thanks... Yeah, Was standing at the sidewalk as well as sqawking down to get some shots of the kids... It's amazing to find them having fun dressing up and walking down the streets as well as the number of people who would make a trip to see it as well... Infact, I heard some of them held a small party at their place just to see this procession...
Took those dusk shot hours just before I flew home...
Post a Comment