While the rest has plans for NYE, I was still contemplating on whether to go and see the fireworks (of course to take photos). Friends have different ways to make you decide - mine turn up at my door step. So, decision was made by going to Esplanade - assumption was since there is a dance party at Siloso beach and there was this Sky Symphonies thingy at Mt Faber, thought it will not be that crowded. Boy was I wrong! Had good sense to park at Golden Shoe which at that time about 400 plus of carpark lots left - was down to almost 200 plus when we left the car park in the direction of Esplanade.
The Esplanade bridge was so jammed pack that we move over to Connaught Drive - where the old Queen Elizabeth Walk is. Even there it was quite crowded, but not as bad as Esplanade. So by the time we get to a spot, and set up the cam, it was almost time. Most people already start some celebration with the usual popping crackers and foams!
Anyway, the fireworks came and gone, people starts to spray more and more foams and what knots... And there I was concentrating on snapping the fireworks... Only thing was... Well, no matter how much I had tried, somehow my settings are still not quite right. I guess the other is the fingers are not quite quick or accurate to capture the "right" moments... Back to the drawing board....
Meantime here's some of the "better" ones that I can find...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment