Yup... It's coming to the end of the year... The very last day in fact... Time flies...
I guess it's the time of the year where everyone is reflecting on the past year and making new resolutions for 2006. Me? Well, let's just say I have been traveling so much that I have hardly the time to sit down and reflect... It has been a hectic year, and more hectic year end than I ever had... Perhaps because of that, and my, of late, grumpiness, I have just been informed that I will not be traveling for the next 2 weeks! Heh... Must have been my facial expression when I heard I had to travel again this week up to KL (for the upteen time) and the exhausted, moodiness coupled with the easily raised temper lately that they decided to send someone fresh up there... Although that leads to a question of was I doing something to sabotage my working life??? Anyway... I need a break, really! So this is my break! (Not much of a break I know... But better than having to travel, travel, travel... ) Hmmm... That reminds me... Need to create a list of work needs to be completed for my colleague when he is there...
Darn... I just remembered... I need to do my EMS which is like a appraisal of myself before my boss is back from his holidays... That should be enough for reflections I supposed...
Whatever... It's late... Time to ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
P.S. - Thinking of going to Esplanade to take fireworks on NY eve.... But.... But... The crowd.... Haiz... Tehsis is keen on it, I think... Let's see what happens.... I really would like to try again for fireworks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment