Sad to say... I had briefly read the instructions about, say, 3 months ago, and thought, well, it sounds easy... Fine, so I started taking quite a couple of shots.... Then when I came back, started to do some post-processing.... Well, that's where I realised that I had not followed the instructions carefully... I missed 1 step in the list of instructions..... I forgot to do a custom white balance setting based on the first shot (of either clear bright sky or green field).... Because of that, all my pics came up in this reddish shots which looked very much like nuclear holocaust.... Feeling so embarrassed for not re-reading the instructions again before starting....
Oh well.... Anyway, here's the shots that I had taken....
Melbourne...
Brisbane


Was visiting a friend's home when her cat appears....
Starting of the "haywired" IR shots - with some post processing, of course...



Was on my way back from customer site in Gold Coast when I saw this road sign....
Tanah Merah in Queensland???








4 comments:
very clear and nice.
Er... For which one??? Heh... I like the stars with the sky as backdrop... Just too bad the IR did not turn out right... Would have been interesting to see it not in it's original colours...
Some very nice shots here. I especially like the starry sky shot, the one in the original colours, before getting nuked :-)
Thanks pfong... Yes, that is the favourite of mine among this batch of photos... As well as the sunset with plane wing...
Post a Comment