| How to make a Visible, Invisible |
| Ingredients:
5 parts pride 1 part ambition 1 part leadership |
| Method:
Layer ingredientes in a shot glass. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness |
Hmm.... Pride, Ambition and Leadership.... Very Interesting they got here.... Add a dash of fitness as well. I guess without fitness, with all those ingredients, it will not go far.... Heh. Wow, 5 parts of pride - Is pride really that much a part of me? While I might be proud of what I have accomplished in my life, I seriously doubt there is anymore pride in me than anyone else. Compared to most of my peers, I have nothing much to show - other than I have survived in this rat race of today. I am not highly paid, not in management position (as some of my peers are), nothing to show acomplishment in the arts or sports arena. Nothing! So how prideful can that be? Maybe I am proud of the fact I have non of those?!?! But then, what's there to be proud of anyway - proud of accomplish nothing!??!
Ambition. Well, yes I can be ambitious, but I think the last retrenchment has shown me otherwise, what's the use of being ambitious when you can be retrenched anytime when the company is not doing well? Maybe, it's because I'm between projects, they can "spare" the person... I don't know, but I was retrenched, and that puts the amibition bit to bed. I know I am not someone with much business sense to survive having my own business, so no point of pushing in that direction. I tend to do better as a troubleshooter than anything else.
We come to the last point - Leadership. What is leadership? Until now, I have no idea on what leadership really means. Does it mean that if you are a leader; you direct, people follow? Or is it that you are to coach and guide people such that they can be better in what they are doing? I don't know, only thing is that I have no idea what they mean for the last ingredient, especially for a person that does not like the limelight! Why do you think this name of "Visible, Invisible" is used anyway? Yes I am visible to the world, but yet I prefer to be invisible, well, at least not in the frontline anyway. Don't think I would make it in politics with this.... Heh. Not that I am thinking about it...
| Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan! |
You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind! |
Ahahahaha... This is funny... I love chocolate and hate strawberry... But yes, I love variety, maybe they should use another mix of flavours (but leave the chocolate in there)!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment