Saturday, July 10, 2004

My 1st posting.... Reason for this blog??? (Maybe)

Lovely... I have just taken a step into having a blog... Have thot of it previously, but maybe I was a little too lazy to start it, as well as not knowing what to do... Of course, now that my friends have started theirs, I thot might as well... They could read of what has happen or even what's been in my mind, since they are definitely not a mind-reader! :P


You know, it's not that easy to get started... Trying to understand how this works takes some time... Of course the basic stuff is easily picked up, without manual, but I have to say, I am stumped... Guess I got to start reading FAQs and Knowledge Base for this... See even if you are an IT-savy person, you still can be stumped (if you don't RTFM)! Take heart!


Time to start.....

No comments: