Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time Flies

Time Flies, it more than a year has gone and I have yet to finished the blogs for the Alaska trip that I did in 2011, and then new trip in 2012 to Finland where aurora hunting was the main point of the trip. Then it was a work trip to US which resulted in some time for photography.

I guess with all the newer media social network that were coming up, to some. blogging has become a passe, but I have to say it's still a good place to use to write about trips, and having photos in sequences that make more sense than posting a bunch of photos, like those in facebook. People would have a better link between the location and the photos.

So, I guess, I will still have get those blog posting done for both of the trips. Good thing is that most of it is done offline, so I should have all of the Alaska one up pretty quickly. Then it would be to start with the Finland one.

So till then, it's another of those, hey's the blog is still alive... somewhat limping along, but still alive posting. :P

No comments: