Yes, I am going out of town for work again in HK. Did not had a very good time with the food previously (and that was like back in 1995/6)... Wonder what will it be this time round...
Amazing isn't it? Everyone I know loves Hong Kong - if not for the shopping then it's the food. I seem to be the only one who did not enjoy the food there - what's there to enjoy if the abalone has the same "after taste" as the Maxim's egg tart or even an unknown wanton mee shop along Causeway Bay?!?! In fact, of all the meals I had, the only one that I had no such issue was actually a sushi place that is no different from the sushi chain we have in Singapore!
So, if the food there is still the same as before, then sounds like I will have to survive on Japanese/Korean food... if not, I might get to lose some weight while I am there... :P
Let's see how it goes.. Bringing my cam (well, borrowed cam body as they finally found my cam body!!! Another story, another time...), but I doubt I will be taking much photos.. I think I am more interested in getting some BR/cam stuff instead... Hehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment