Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still in the pipeline... Coming out soon...

Yes, my NZ trip photos are still in the pipeline... It's coming out soon, because... Well, I had started to work on it, but found out that Adobe does not take Nikon raw format (NEF) very well, so for all my IR shots, it reads in wrongly!!! So, I had to find another way to feed PS3 with the correct set of readings in the photo.

Finally I downloaded trail version of Nikon Capture NX2, as this is currently the only way I know to overcome this issue. So, I have not make sure I get all my photos done before the trail date expires...

So.....o, yes it's coming... Just wait need to wait a little longer... :P

Looks like I will have to spend more $$$ to get this... I wonder if there is any other product out that could replace CaptureNX2 totally and have a panorama tool!

No comments: