Saturday, April 04, 2009

One more night....

Kia ora!

I am so excited about the trip which I am flying tmr to NZ. However, I have not really finalised the last leg of the section - Edendale back to Christchurch as I am not certain which route to take. Am working on that...

Also, I finally got myself a GPS data logger. Yup, this time, I am certain I will not be lost as to when and where I took that shot. While some photos are reasonably easily to recognise, there are a lot out there which you may not be able to figure out - this little thingy would help in that. Had test drive it on my way back home, and impressive... This would be fun, at least now I know how to operate it... :D

Since it's late and my bags are not packed... Need to turn it as it's late!!!

Meantime... *Rub hands together* this is a fun tool! I can't wait to test it out with the photos!

No comments: