If I thought what happen when I see chiropractor was already painful.... Imagine when you see the Chinese version of chiropractor... I literally cry out with the way this guy twist and turn my left hand and pushes at certain points on my shoulder... According to him, some bone (connected to my arm) shifted down by about 1 inch; thus pressing on the nerve and thus causing the issue which goes all the way down to the fingers. According to him, if he does not do it, I will soon have numbness, and because of the pain it cause when I use my fingers, I will stop using my arm/fingers, and cause the muscle tissues to deteriorate and then wasted, etc, etc, etc... Heck, if I had not gone to the chiropractor before this, I think I would have fainted from the pain he induced just to reset the bone structure correctly... Actually, that's one of the reasons why I don't see Chinese version of chiropractor as the method used by them, tends to be more "rough, crude". Yes it works, and it cost less (yes, it does cost a lot less than a chiropractor!), but imagine the amount of pain that comes with it... Even after two days, I am still feeling sore on my left side because of the method he uses - yes, of course the other pain no longer around, although I think I might have hurt my bone around the thumb area as I still cannot use too much pressure there. It's much better than before, just not fully recover I think...
On the other hand... $$ was also spent on an Oppo DVD player (DV-980H) as the first step to change the system I have at home... Have been using HiTB (Pioneer), but now was thinking to change into a Receiver / Speakers system. But to start, I have to separate out the system and DVD/CD player. Since there was a MO which have this at a discounted rate (and reading a lot of reviews on Oppo players), decided to go for it... While it's not their flagship version (DV-983H) which contains the best video and audio quality, the price between the 2 makes it such that I decided to go for this, because it's better than the 981 in audio performance.
So, one part is settled... Still going round listening, etc... Have not really settle at anything - Because I thought I was almost set with Yamaha receiver... Now it's shifted to Denon receiver... Thought almost set for the Def Tech speakers, now... not sure what.... Anyway, now is not the time to get it...
Oh well... Will see... Too many choices... Need to set budget... Etc, etc, etc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment