Nearly fell asleep when I was trying to redo my video using another editing program, so I decided to stop and read some of the blogs which I have not been doing for the pass few days... Came across this entry in the blog talking about googling your name...Found the idea interesting, so decided to try it...
I did not know that I was a scriptwriter for some digimon series(!!!), the John Doe series(!!!), and Las Vegas series(!!!), and creative associate in Xena: Warrior Princess; was an architecture student in the Tyler School of Art, Temple University and wrote a study which is published in the web; (Oh!) A speaker for this talk on "Your future and how to get there" jointly organised by Canadian Alumni Singapore & Graduate Students Society @ NUS; (Ooo...) Featured in IP Links; a reporter for Malaysia's The Star; A Senior Manager for Cushman & Wakefield Beijing; etc, etc, etc... But nothing to point to me!!! Ahahahahaha.....
However, I think 2 of them happens to be my current worldwide colleagues... Yup, if I were to whip up the office email address book, there are 3 email accounts with the same name but different business units... They got feature somewhere in the google pages... I did not... Funny...
Oh well... Time to sleep... ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you belong to the creative arts industry! time to change job. u can begin by charging for the video you are doing...
Post a Comment