Friday, July 08, 2005

Ice Cream!!!! Well.... What type of B&J's Ice Cream I should be..... :p

Heh.... Interesting topic.... ICE CREAM!!!! But 66% SWEET???? I am not sure about that... I think I did tried this favour once.... Never did really like it... Much prefer the "New York... whatever" favour... Heh...


COOKIE DOUGH!
You scored 66% SWEET, 51% CHUNKY, and 37% UNIQUE!
vanilla ice cream with gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough


You're an oldie, but goodie...the now-classic chocolate chip cookie
dough. It's sweet, but not overwhelmingly so, and has just the right
amount of chunks. You make a good friend and your wild streak shows
itself every now and then...enough to make things interesting. You
prefer to stick with what you know, but sometimes can't help getting a
little crazy.



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 13% on SWEET
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on CHUNKY
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on UNIQUE
Link: The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test written by weered1 on Ok Cupid

No comments: