Friday, July 29, 2005

Cambodia Photos....

Yeah... I just return from a trip to Cambodia... It has been an interesting, but tiring week. Cambodia is very different from SG, and most importantly, I am rather thankful for my life in SG. It's pretty hard for me to imagine living in those conditions, after so many years of clean, modernised environment as SG. Of course, eveyrwhere has their own good, bad and some quirky points. Without much elaboration, below are the photos that has been picked from the hundreds that I have taken... Some has been changed to B&W (Which I felt had a better impact in B&W)



Flood_Web

Bugs_Web

Woman_Web

Prayer_Web

Girl4_Web

Girl3_Web

Girl2_Web

Girl_Web

Boy2_Web

Boy_Web

4 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

was that flood in the first pic?
did anyone try the fried beetles??

Visible, Invisible said...

Yes, it was... and only after a very short rain.... I believe Kit did... Thomas bought it on the last day and the group want to "trap" him to eat it.. but he discover it during the packing... so the surprise was lost... The rest except me, Amy and Chaoyu tried the smaller one - not sure what it was... Kit was "complaining" about the "stale" oil smell when we told him that we got it for him...

ShutterBug said...

ohh.. nice stuff... show more leh... your sharpening is too much also.. causing slight fringing and couple with the low JPEG compression, the pics of those portraits are slightly affected. Try using USM setting of 100% and between 0.5 - 1 (only 2 sliders right)

oso, bounce your flash a little more. the shadows are still a little harsh :)

naniecheng said...

nice pics!