The thing was, Grand InterContinental and CoEx InterContinental are within the same grounds as their World Trade Center which the area is known as CoEx. They have a basement mall which spreads across this ground area, with links with the CoEx plaza, ASEM Tower, the 2 hotels and a Oakwood Premier Hotel; which is the CoEx Mall. This mall has lots of shops, along with a 16 cinemas cineplex (basement as well) and a CoEx Aquarium; other than that they also holds the Kimchi Field Museum (which was at Basement 2)
Since there was not much time left and I had to buy kimchi for my mum and aunt, decided to spend the time at the aquarium, at least I could take some photos while I am there; without much walking!!!
it was an interesting trip with payment of 15000won entrance fees (I think, around that figure anyway); with lots of different fishes to see, kind of remind you of the Underwater World in Sentosa. In fact, they had the same underwater tank thingy where there is a slow moving escalator that goes round the tank and the fishes can swim above you. I guess I have no idea which came first, the one at Sentosa or CoEx, but whatever it is, I guess most Underwater World or Aquariums are of the same, there isn't much to you can add to it, except may be the variety of fishes that you can hold....
After that, it was a trip to the Kimchi Museum to buy kimchi for my mum. Just, due to timing, there was not enough time to go round the Museum. I have to say, buying stuff for people, epecially when youhave no idea what to get, is a trying experience. Just that I tend to face that every time I travel. It's always "Remember to buy this", "Remember to buy that", etc, etc, etc.... Simple? Ah... You forget the 2 clauses for it - "Must be cheap!!" & "Must be good!!". Now, how can you get something that is cheap but yet good? Oh well... Whatever, I am still trying to learn how to do that!
So.... Below are some of the pictures that I took while I was in the Aquarium (oh and it's taken with ISO of 800! So, there will be some noise in it)....








1 comment:
the pics turn out nice ah. the colours are v strong.
Post a Comment