Which is why I am now sitting here with sunlight streaming in from my balcony in Gold Coast typing with an hour before I was supposed to wake up. I guess I forgot that my balcony is facing East which means I get the sunlight in the morning. Not that it's bad, just that it means I got only about 6 hours of sleep from last night, couple with only 2 hours of sleep (7 hours flight 4 hours watching movies, 1 hours of shifting due to space of sleep) from yesterday... I feel like a zombie now.

It sad, but well... I am not going to be writing about the shopping or the thrill rides that I can get at the 3 worlds (actually there are 4, but the fourth is the Wet 'n Wild World which I would not step into at all!) Instead, it will be what kind of customer I will be facing. Isn't it pathetic? I guess, most people will give to just to travel (with plane tickets paid for, meals taken care of) as it sounds good isn't it?
Yes, perhaps. But not when you are not able to get to places where you can see and feel. It's more of snatched moments (like yesterday) of shopping, short moments of experiences that you get instead of the full blown treatment.
Oh by the way, quit complaining about the hassle you faced with immigration. At least most of the time you don't have to spend at least 1 hour waiting and crushing with crowds in the queue... Man, if I thought I had it bad in Melbourne (waited half hour to clear with only 1 plane load of passengers but at "unearthly" hours like 9pm), boy was I not prepared for this... There were 4 plane load of passengers and only about 6 booths opened. Imagine the crush of passengers, the long queue waiting just to go pass those booths... While in the queue, heard the announcement that the luggages will not be coming out till the carousel is cleared of luggages. Now how do you expect the carousel to be cleared when the passengers are stuck at the immigration queue??? Mind boggling issue, isn't it??? I hate that feeling that I should not have complained in my last trip. I tend to find that I will face even worst situation in the next trip. Sigh, well, it happens again.
Oh well... Time to go. Need to get ready as my stomach is growling for food... Breakfast time!!!
1 comment:
*hee* blog more to keep us updated! :)
Enjoy yr stay! Try to take more pics!
Post a Comment