Got my parcel of DVDs this week on Thursday. So now I have the complete set of Thunderbirds (1 - 6) and for my Robotech collection, I am left with Legacy set 6 (which currently is damn expensive to get, amazon selling at USD45) to purchase. The collection does not include the Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles as well.
Tested with Borderlinx shipping company which was given free registration for Citibank CC holders. Paid about $30 for my shipping charges of 5 different parcels - 1 box and 4 small bags which contains 5 DVD sets and 1 CD. Seems to be ok for shipping charges considering it took only about 4 days to ship over...
Saw my UK photos in print form - No, I did not print it, but my cousin did and placed into an album. She was showing all the photos from the UK trip as well and had some good comments about my photos. One of my colleague wanted to have them as wallpaper as well... Apparently she also printed more of the MU ones and give them out like souvenirs!!! Happy to hear that! Makes me feel proud of the photos... But, well, being me, comparing my photos to photos of people like Ron and the others, still feel there is a huge need to for improvement... Then again, I guess that's why I am still in my day job and they are the pros! :P
Oh well... My cam will be neglected for the next 2 months as I will be very busy at work, and traveling up to our neighbours. In fact, heading there tomorrow... Back on Thursday. Sigh... Maybe I could meet up with my uncle and family while I'm there...
Meantime, there is another load of DVDs that should be coming... I am finding lots of USD10 or less DVDs to get... Hehehehe :D No, I am not turning to BR yet... That's in the pipeline, and since no $$$ to get a BR player as well as a good AVR and speakers for it yet.... Looking at Yamaha AVR-863 and Morel Satellite Stream MkII speakers for the moment, not sure if I should get that....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow... that's cheap for shipping!
aiyoh, Professional is just a term for fulltimer job.. I have seen works from hobbyists that can really give the 'pros' a run for their money.
You have improved in your photography actually. Just need to shoot more to develop your style :)
Yes, it is... If u got Citibank CC, you can also use that as well...
Hahaha... But u all don't seems to be just fulltimer leh...
Thanks... I would love to, but... Am now out of town and no time for photos. The thought of carrying a cam with that big lug of laptop... No go. Sigh...
Er, by the way... what is my style!?!??!?!
Post a Comment