Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Photos... Late but better than never (right?)

Yes, finally some photos from the Cambodia trip... Been rather busy since then and well, never really have the mood as well. I just realised that it's only like 7 photos and 2/3 of it are IR shots!

Batch ones are (finally) done, although it will not appear here as somehow, none of them appeals to me. Instead, I re-process these 7 photos... Maybe I am just not in the mood.... I am certain once I am done with feeling tired/bored, I might pick those photos up again and find some new ones to display.

I guess these will do for the moment....

IR Shots

Cam_IR_Choeung_Ek_Web



Cam_IR_Landscape_Web



Cam_IR_Landscape2_Web



Cam_IR_Landscape3_Web

Others



Cam_BillyTheKid_Web



2007_Playtime_Web



2007_Cam_Laughbreak_Web


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your IR shots are so surreal! And i like the shot of seong wah!

Visible, Invisible said...

Thanks! Yes, I think that was the best shot on this trip!