Tuesday, February 06, 2007

St Luke ElderCare Charity Golf Event

Was a fair bit darker than before after the day at Laguna Golf Course for the St Luke's Eldercare Charity Golf... Yes, volunteered to be a photographer there... I have to say this... After looking at all their shots (by jx, tehpeng and shutterbug), I felt I am not one good photographer for such events... Maybe I should stick to fishes!!!! :P

Anyway, here are 2 of them... I have not really decide what to do with the rest of the shots...

Hole 1 with a Wide Lens
This is one of the first few shots taken with a brand new 12-24mm F4 Tokina lens, the idea is there... But, haiz...



Next Shot at the Fairway
This is one of the most satisfactory shot that I have got. I like the frame of the swing along with the flight of the ball.
Had to post this in B&W as I find the difference in the green patches of the fairway distract the focus...


And this is how MizSnooze looks when she holds Shutterbug's Cannon EOS1D....

Camera covers over


The cam seems to be very big in her hands.... :D

6 comments:

ShutterBug said...

the B&W shot is good :) Nice moment on the ball taking off.

Dun take it too hard, it takes practice and lot of errors to get it right eventually :) The important thing is that you constantly practice.

Little Miss Snooze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Miss Snooze said...

CAN YOU SEE THE RAILWAY TRACKS of my eyes!!?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

sorry..but i see the camera is more than half the size of her face..:P

Visible, Invisible said...

mizsnooze - Er, now that you have mention it... Yes! :P

crv - if placed a bit more, it would have been the entire face!!! (And she don't have to worry about the railway tracks!!! :P)

Anonymous said...

wahahaha....