Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Something not quite right.....


You know that something is not quite right when you start having snickers almond bar after every meal this week.... Yup, that's what I am having... It's like I need some sugar rush.... Perhaps it's the stress/headache of the current project that I am involved in... The tension is just too much that I need this to help me through... In fact, I still have a single Mars bar in my car - which I had promptly forgotten and dump into my car boot.... Bought it today, as a just incase, for I did not have any dinner yesterday night because of the early morning presentation we were to have... It was eventful as things suddenly stop working... You are feeling hungry, tired and irritated as it worked while the system was in the office... Now, it's not working anymore... Yikes!

Oh well... One more week to go... Before I can kick this out of the way... Hopefully by then, I would not have gain much weight from the "extra ingredient" in my diet....



1 comment:

naniecheng said...

oooohh. i love snickers but I try not to makan too much of it.

Most pp would associate such comfort food with the calories they bring.

But I'm thinking more about the glycemic index. Snickers is very high in simple sugars so if u eat a lot of it, your bloodstream will have sudden influx of sugar and your body will have to work overtime to bring the glucose level down to a reasonable level.

So if u eat Snickers often (like daily), u are wrecking havoc on your system. Basically overworking it lah...

Try to snack on other things lah...