Well, it's official - Tehsi is now part of the DSLR world with her new 350D! Welcome... Will be seeing more of your photos soon, I believe, as you begin to learn how to use this cam... Tempted by her spending $$$ on the cam, I also will be parting some of my $$$, although not as much as hers (!!!), for an IR filter. So I am going to be venturing into IR photography. Assuming I have the time to explore... Saw the Tokina 12-55mm F4 lens... Was tempted to buy this - but cost $999. No money!!!
Been so busy at work lately that I hardly have much time to do anything else, adding on with the video presentation that I have to conjure up with all the recordings/photos of the Cambodia trip... Which I have to say... I have yet to have a storyboard for it - and it's due next Sat!!!! ARGH!!!!
Funny isn't it. Recorded so much scenes (5 full DV tapes!!!), and yet, have not even outline a storyboard to edit the video... Wonder if it will fit nicely together.... Oh well... I have to admit this... It's a scramble to learn how to use an editing software and doing it in less than 2 weeks... So... Please don't expect much out of the video... I really am banging on last minute "inspiration"!!!!
Comex is back.... Heard it was rather crowded today... Wanted to go and get 4 pieces of Batt, thinking of getting 200GB HDD, and was looking at LCD... Prices of 17" LCD has drop that it becomes more attractive to get... But as usual, $$$ issue.... Haiz....
Ok... Time to stop blogging and get back to the presentation... Er... Anyone has any idea of how to start?!??!? :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's always helpful to have a storyline as you are recording the video i.e. u film with a concept already in mind. This makes post-editing much less painful and it helps u determine what scenes you want so no regrets later.
Haiz.... Too late for that.... But managed to come up to about 20 mins of video by now... Hopefully, it's good enough.... But I have to say... I am really bad at using words... I am not a descriptive person... Which is why... I get questions from my mum, like... "what is this???" "Must put some words... describe..." Haiz....
Oh.... I modify further since you have last seen it... AAHAHAHHAHA
Post a Comment