Friday, September 16, 2005

Here We Go Again....

Yup.... Back from another overseas trip.... This time though there is no photos to show... Hey, it's a work trip - What do you expect out of a 3 full working days, 1 day flight to get there and 1 night flight to get back?!?!?!

Still feeling a bit tired from that flight back. Funny, usually if you do get some sleep from the flight you should, logically speaking, feels better... Well, not in my case. I got around 3 hours of sleep out of the 6 hours flight (Hey they had 2 meals on board, you get sleep disturburbance and also from your growling stomach)... Followed by another 3 hours of sleep once I got home... That should gives me lots of rest, compare to my previous night flight where I did not sleep at all, well, maybe an hour or so...

Whatever... Just downloaded the Google Earth... And I felt like an idiot for not able to understand how to use it... Maybe I'm too distracted by the video presentation that I am supposed to get it out by this Friday (Screening time is on Saturday) It's almost, almost done... Hope this is good enough... I cannot handle it anymore, and the songs that were used in there... I have been listening to it till I can repeat most of them without looking for the lyrics...

Oh well... Back to it... Before heading for bed... Tomorrow may have to be at customer site in the afternoon... Oh yeah, there is a meeting... Ok... Get it over and done with and I can say sayonara to the video...



2 comments:

naniecheng said...

Go! Go! 加油!
:)

Visible, Invisible said...

HHAHHAAHAH... By the way... I added new stuff... And pastor saw it yesterday... So I just need finally tweet last night and also now preparing to convert to actual DVD...

But... I cannot remember which format is better with the normal DVD players... Haiz... Tomorrow mad rush to get the media and create a DVD... Think I better bring the MPEG version on my portable HDD as a just in case...