Monday, May 09, 2005

Cannot believe this..... But it happens

Now traveling to Melbourne, but apparently my stomach is not feeling very well.... Puked out my yesterday dinner this afternoon... Did not have much of a lunch... Neither did I have much of a dinner... Soup, bread and well... Chocolate cake.... Maybe I should have skip the cake, my stomach seems to be acting up again....

This is the first time I ever have issues with my stomach during traveling... Wonder why it happens... Was it something that I ate? But then again, which is the one that causes it? Was it the airline food? Was it the breakfast I had? Or just the dinner? Or even this morning's breakfast? Or maybe because my lunch was delayed and the gastric issue is rearing it's head.... Hmmm... Maybe....

Whatever, I am now staying at Park Hyatt... Man, this room is amazing... And to think this is the cheapest of all the rooms they have (I think).... Jacuzzi in the room as well... Oh and they had a bottle of champagne as well.... Welcome drink I think.... Nice....

Darn.... Feel like puking again... This is not good.... Not good at all... My migraine seems to be coming back again.... Not good.... ARGH!!!!

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

I hope u enjoyed the jacuzzi!!!

Visible, Invisible said...

Erm.... Never did... I don't appreciate such stuff one lah... So even if they got jacuzzi or anything I don't use leh...