Friday, August 13, 2004

Reason for the delay.....

Had wanted to post the previous posting earlier, but hit a big snag.....

Well, somehow (till now still could not pinpoint the culprit, but found a solution... FINALLY!!!) I could get IE and Windows explorer to run. Everytime windows explorer is clicked, it give this error message (which by the way, many a times, is useless for troubleshooting) in the Event log and it took me about 3 hours before finally found something that can help to relief the stressfulness of finding the culprit and solution to the problem, but so far have no idea what has happen.... It works just fine yesterday night!

Anyway, it really makes me wonder if I should start playing around with Linux and see if that is a better system to use. The only forseeable problem - I am getting a bit lazy in trying out new stuff.... I just want to surf my usual "hangouts" and that's it!

Oh well.... time to ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Got a t-con at 9 am, need to run into office earlier to prepare for that !

No comments: